Followers

I am now open for New sponsors for 2013/2014!
I am making a few changes and now reopened the Sponsor book!
If you would like to Sponsor my challenge, please get in touch...If you have been in touch but had no response could you please email me again at hobbycutz@gmail.com as I had a lot of emails not coming through...THANK YOU!

Sunday 17 August 2014

Winner Challenge 59

Thank you so much to the two folk who entered this challenge!

and our winner picked at random is - 
That's Veerle. Congratulations - please grab your winner banner and email before next Sunday to claim your prize.

So as there were only two entries both qualify for our banner. 







Please join us for our new challenge starting at 9am.

Susan

2 comments:

  1. Only two entries ? Bummer. I hope for the next challenge there will be a lot more. Thank you for the first place though.
    Have a happy crafty day all.
    Veerle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the new challenge !
    Here are my 2 cards for you...
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2559348?&cat=500&ppuser=205884
    and
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2559772?&cat=500&ppuser=205884
    Greetings,
    niki1

    ReplyDelete